How To Use thirty-fourth In A Sentence
- IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-sixth day of August, in the year of our Lord two thousand nine, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-fourth. Obama issues proclamation in Kennedy's honor
- The delegates voted ten times, twenty times, thirty times. Finally, on the thirty-fourth ballot, seventeen of the delegates voted for a compromise candidate.
- The thirty-fourth and thirty-fifth chapters form one prophecy, the former part of which denounces God's judgment against His people's enemies, of whom Edom is the representative; the second part, of the flourishing state of the Church consequent on those judgments. Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible
- At the opening of the Thirty-Fourth Congress the anti-Nebraska men gradually united in supporting Banks for speaker, and after one of the bitterest and most protracted speakership contests in the history of congress, lasting from the 3rd of December 1855 to the 2nd of February 1856, he was chosen on the Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, Volume 3, Part 1, Slice 3 "Banks" to "Bassoon"
- Fifth Avenue and Thirty-fourth Street is likely to be known and referred to as the Knickerbocker Trust for a long time to come. Fifth Avenue
- We have one psalm which the title connects with the beginning of David's stay at Adullam, -- the thirty-fourth. The Life of David As Reflected in His Psalms
- Where the Avenue and Thirty-fourth Street cross stands the building popularly known as the Knickerbocker Trust Company. Fifth Avenue
- On the thirty-fourth, apyrexia; bowels not confined; and he again recovered his heat. Of The Epidemics
- On the thirty-fourth, sweated all over, apyrexia general crisis. Of The Epidemics