used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college
a third-year student
the junior class
How To Use third-year In A Sentence
- But at least once a game Mularkey will put Ryan in the no-huddle, which is when the third-year quarterbacks' true talents come out. Rodgers-Ryan must-see
- He's a third-year student at the College of Art.
- UPDATE: Fox 4 has identified the teacher under investigation as Michelle Preston, a third-year psychology and world geography instructor.
- A busload of third-year junior high school students are gassed, and wake up in an ominous classroom with a cruel and eerily casual instructor. Archive 2009-07-01
- He never has been accurate when he drops into a sidearm delivery, and he is struggling too much for a third-year pro.
- a third-year student
- The team finally got on the scoreboard with only 3:30 left in the period when their third-year left-winger was able to beat the keeper.
- None of us even thought of looking strangely at him, dinning third-year Circuit Theory into our heads.
- Third-year Gryphons' goalie Ken Ritson backstopped his club to a 5-2 victory.
- All second- and third-year clinical PhD students now participate in the clinic and its research lab.