How To Use thioguanine In A Sentence
- A competitive pathway also converts 6-MP to its cytotoxic 6-thioguanine nucleotides (6-TGNs) that are associated with bone marrow suppression (leukopenia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia). Clinical studies: IBD treatment safety
- Life-threatening ways and assuming have supported observed as linkages of thioguanine-induced granulocytopenia and thrombocytopenia. Wii-volution
- Thioguanine later found its main utility in the treatment of acute myelocytic leukemia in adults, in combination with cytosine arabinoside. Nobel Lecture The Purine Path To Chemotherapy
- She was treated with a chemotherapeutic regimen that included daunorubicin, cytosine, and thioguanine.
- This lead to the loss of antitumor activity, with the exception of the 2-amino-6-mercapto derivative, thioguanine, which we had previously found to have strong antimetabolic activity. Nobel Lecture The Purine Path To Chemotherapy
- He was diagnosed with acute monoblastic leukemia (AML-MSa) and subsequently underwent induction therapy with daunorubicin, 6-thioguanine, and cytosine arabinoside.