having the property of becoming permanently hard and rigid when heated or cured
the phenol resins and plastics were the original synthetic thermosetting materials
How To Use thermoset In A Sentence
- The desk is made from high quality polyurethane thermoset plastic with either silk matte or glossy finish. The IGL-jet Desk by Ernest Igl
- Now some of the thermoset conservatives at the bottom of the bucket, and furthest away from the interface between thermoset/thermoplastic boundary, are very set in their ways. Farmers smiling in the rain.
- He called this material Bakelite - after himself - and it was the first thermosetting plastic in the world.
- There are three classes of polymers - thermoplastics, thermosets, and elastomers.
- Moving upwards and towards the interface/boundary we observe thermoset conservatives that require medium heat to shift to common sense positions on vital issues. Farmers smiling in the rain.
- Common binders are a combination of waxes and organic materials, which may include thermoplastics or thermosets along with surfactants and other additives.
- Made from fiberglass reinforcements and thermosetting polyester, the products come in many shapes and are corrosion resistant, strong, lightweight, and dimensionally stable, the manufacturer says.
- There is nothing to burn, so they burn their own, the stiff frozen twists of the unfortunate packed into thermoset stoves and lit with the dried dead fur of a squirrel or mouse. 365 tomorrows » J. Loseth : A New Free Flash Fiction SciFi Story Every Day
- The thermoset grouping is set in their ways and will only budge if a LOT of heat is applied to them. Farmers smiling in the rain.
- Carbon or graphite matrices will be formed using suitable liquid organic precursors, includingphenolic resins, epoxies, polyesters, polyamides, polyimides, furfuraldehydes, liquid pitch, and most other thermoplastic and thermosetting resins.