- medical instrument that uses an infrared camera to reveal temperature variations on the surface of the body
- a thermometer that records temperature variations on a graph as a function of time
How To Use thermograph In A Sentence
- Methods Temperature, relative humidity and wind speed were measured with ventilated dry-wet thermograph and hot bulb wind velocity meter according to the national standard.
- I withdrew as far as possible from the range, sat down on the floor itself, and fixed my eyes on the thermograph. The South Pole~ A Day at Framheim
- Video thermography measured skin temperature while 6 subjects (2 wheelchair users and 4 nondisabled) sat on a hard surface for varying durations of 5, 10, and 15 minutes.
- The young inventor stared at the thermograph, his heart thumping wildly. I, TOO, DREAM....
- Thermography in combination with impulse radar was used to locate structural penetrations and voids within the walls of this masonry structure.
- In the instrument-screen we had a thermograph, hygrometer, and thermometers. The South Pole~ Depot Journeys
- The military, law enforcement agencies, and border patrol officers have used ground-based infrared thermography for years for surveillance purposes.
- Tom adjusted the thermograph potentiometer to zero deflection and checked the circuit once more. I, TOO, DREAM....
- The meteorological station at Framheim was arranged in this way: the barometers, barograph, and one thermograph hung inside the house; they were placed in the kitchen, behind the door of the living-room, which usually stood open, and thus protected them from the radiant heat of the range. The South Pole~ Remarks on the Meteorological Observations at Framheim
- Infrared thermography and color image analysis are a new developing orientation for nondestructive testing technology.