[ UK /ðeətˈuː/ ]
[ US /ˈðɛɹˌtu/ ]
[ US /ˈðɛɹˌtu/ ]
with all the appurtenances fitting thereto
How To Use thereto In A Sentence
- What phlegmatical reasons soever were made you," wrote the Queen, who but three weeks before had been so gentle and affectionate to her, ambassador, "how happeneth it that you will not remember, that when a man hath faulted and committed by abettors thereto, neither the one nor the other will willingly make their own retreat. History of the United Netherlands from the Death of William the Silent to the Twelve Year's Truce — Complete (1584-1609)
- Contract, in law, is an agreement creates an obligation binding upon the parties thereto.
- Without once explicitly citing Israel's scriptures, it contains more allusions thereto than any other New Testament writing.
- In witness whereof we the undersigned, their ministers plenipotentiary, have in their name and in virtue of our full powers, signed with our hands the present definitive treaty and caused the seals of our arms to be affixed thereto. Your History Moment: The Treaty of Paris « Third Point of Singularity
- they had not done any work theretofore
- Primarily it must be accepted that the aim is to repeal the European Communities Act of 1972 and all subsequent amendments thereto.
- Having established the color of the first man by a draft on Scripture narrative, etymology and mental philosophy, I shall, in another chapter, establish the color of the first woman by the same means, perhaps using the argument of two or three affinitive sciences in addition thereto. Afro-American Encyclopaedia; or, The Thoughts, Doings, and Sayings of the Race, Embracing Addresses, Lectures, Biographical Sketches, Sermons, Poems, Names of Universities, Colleges, Seminaries, Newspapers, Books, and a History of the Denominations, Givin
- The relevant inspecting organs shall give assistance thereto.
- Mariners 'Museum, as amended, in the event any attempt shall be made to merge said corporation with any other institution or institutions, or otherwise, or to alter or change the character of said corporation, the property of said corporation and the title thereto shall immediately pass to and vest in the University of Virginia. Board of Visitors minutes
- In its widest sense the term designates not only the sacred texts, but also the voluminous theological and philosophical literature attached thereto, the The Catholic Encyclopedia, Volume 15: Tournely-Zwirner