(in formal usage, especially legal usage) for that or for it
ordering goods and enclosing payment therefor
a refund therefor
How To Use therefor In A Sentence
- Fertilization therefore results in an egg carrying a nucleus with contributions from both parents, and it was concluded that the cell nucleus must contain the physical basis of heredity.
- They therefore blame not the buddy system but political patronage for government inefficiency.
- Therefore, at the state that the body is fixed with a plate shape, the cover-used outer swinging cover can be stored in the box-shaped article storage box with a same side.
- It is therefore unsurprising that such seizures are sometimes confused with panic attacks.
- In other cultures he might be described as effeminate and, therefore, be an object of derision. The Kaisho
- A UT cheerleader named Harley Clark syllogized: A & M has a hand sign, A & M is winning, UT has no hand sign, therefore UT is losing.
- Therefore, if the vaccine afforded protection for life, there would be a very strong argument in favor of universal vaccination - no chicken pox and no shingles.
- In addition, experimental flowers that matured a fruit (and therefore received a visit) had significantly larger corollas compared with corollas of flowers that did not initiate a fruit.
- Therefore, the hexagon lies on a circle centered at the incenter of that triangle.
- The aim, therefore, was to attract substantial foreign investment.