[ UK /θˌɛɹəpjˈuːtɪks/ ]
[ US /ˌθɛɹəpˈjutɪks/ ]
[ US /ˌθɛɹəpˈjutɪks/ ]
- branch of medicine concerned with the treatment of disease
How To Use therapeutics In A Sentence
- In addition, our ALN-PCS program represents an opportunity in severe hypercholesterolemia for a novel therapeutic strategy that phenocopies human genetics, and our new program targeting hepcidin creates an opportunity for RNAi therapeutics in the treatment of refractory anemias. Alnylam Launches “Alnylam 5x15” Product Strategy and Provides Guidance and Goals for 2011 - Yahoo! Finance
- Identification of this inducible isoform of Cox created a new focus of interest in prostaglandin biochemistry, pharmacology and therapeutics.
- Therapeutics in 1997, offers devices such as detachable coils, stents and microcatheters to treat cerebrovascular diseases including aneurysms. Stryker Buys Boston Sci Unit - Yahoo! Finance
- Atryn will be marketed by Ovation Pharmaceuticals Inc., a closely held company in Deerfield, Ill. GTC Biotherapeutics estimates that about 1 in 2,000 to 5,000 people in the U.S. have an inherited antithrombin deficiency. FDA Approves Drug Created With Engineered Goats Milk
- In September, executives and board members at Barnes & Noble Inc. agreed to a repricing of options worth $3 million and to a repayment of $2 million to the company, while the company consented to some 15 "therapeutics," or changes in governance, including an audit-committee review of stock-option internal controls at least once a year. Firms Settle Backdating Suits
- They also teach two years of naturopathic therapeutics, such as nutrition, homeopathy, herbal medicine, counseling, and physical medicine.
- Now we are using electrotherapeutics and I take medicine at noon and in the evening. The Last Empress
- Some companies, such as Celgene Corp, Pluristem Therapeutics Inc, Athersys and Mesoblast are developing so-called allogeneic products designed to be sold with the ease and scale of a traditional pharmaceutical. Yahoo! News: Business - Opinion
- The creams are ideal for increasing skin smoothness and the appearance of firmness and moisturization.www. dynamis-therapeutics.com The 2007 Spa & Resort/Medical Spa Expo Had it All
- Boston BioCom has produced HSP-avidin fusion protein for use in a self-assembling vaccines platform as part of collaboration between its Jantibody Therapeutics subsidiary and Pfenex. In-PharmaTechnologist RSS