- a melody that recurs and comes to represent a musical play or movie
- a melody used to identify a performer or a dance band or radio/tv program
How To Use theme song In A Sentence
- (Soundbite of "The Flintstones" theme song) Unidentified People: (Singing) When you're with the Flintstones, have a yabba dabba doo time, a dabba doo time. Yabba Dabba Doo! Flintstones Turns 50
- But my favorite part of her review, is this: “One thing made me smile even before the movie began: they redid the Universal logo and theme song as an 8 bit video game version.” Mostly Positive Buzz for SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD after Early Test Screening – Collider.com
- After TV theme song dance night, one celeb is out during "Dancing With the Stars" (ABC at 9) results, though not before Jason Derulo and Shakira perform. TV highlights
- It's impossible to decide which was the biggest love-in of the day on the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival's second Friday: 99-year-old Lionel Ferbos singing "When You're Smiling" or John Boutte who wrote HBO's Treme theme song, and Irma Thomas who wrote "Wish Someone Would Care"singing tributes to Mahalia Jackson's 100 birthday. Karen Dalton-Beninato: PHOTOS: New Orleans Jazz Fest Honors 100 Years of Soulitude
- I've got a novelty mini-Beverly Hillbillies television set that lights up and plays the theme song when you push a button.
- He has recorded everything from the most romantic ballads to movie theme songs, disco, rock and even gospel.
- For some inexplicable reason the DJ on the radio has decided that it would be a good idea to play the Happy Days theme song.
- She half expected a deer to prance by a rainbow while some overly cheesy theme song music started playing.
- Perhaps a jaunty theme song might do the trick? Times, Sunday Times
- Take the midnight train goin 'anywhere": The White Sox adopted Don't Stop Believin ', a 1981 hit by Journey, as their theme song, playing it in the clubhouse and singing it on the team plane. USATODAY.com - Behind the scenes at the Fall Classic