- any art that invokes supernatural powers
- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
How To Use thaumaturgy In A Sentence
- You know what I think of visions and oracles and thaumaturgy and all the rest of that. KING OF DREAMS
- It was also where the darkest of thaumaturgy often found a home, which was why Tranq had sent her. Petrol Queen snippet
- Two brothers and the girl they both adore for different reasons collect on their mystical inheritance -- the knowledge of the reality-bending art called "thaumaturgy" -- just in time to save the world. Archive 2006-09-03
- Some theurgical workings will incorporate elements of thaumaturgy, and divination may include necromancy while today's alchemist may bring in elements of all the other forms.
- Thaumaturgy is concerned with the how, thaumatology with the why. Today is International Make Up a Word Day « Whatever
- It doesn't understand sorcery, it doesn't understand spellsinging, it does not comprehend even the rudiments of thaumaturgy, and therefore cannot be affected by mem. The Lives of Felix Gunderson
- Did you mink you were the only ones who could make use of combat thaumaturgy? The Lives of Felix Gunderson
- This comment was originally posted on Twitter thaumaturgy said at 4pm on Nov 16th # | The death of the URL | FactoryCity
- There are a lot of ways of showing magic in fantasy, ranging from the point-and-zap thaumaturgy that seems to be the general procedure for Harry Potter to the uncanny, archetypal forces at work of Last Call. I put on my robe and wizard hat «
- While theurgy (almost by definition) lies within the realms of both magic and religion, thaumaturgy does not.