[ US /ˈtaɪ/ ]
- a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- a branch of the Tai languages
of or relating to Thailand
the Thai border with Laos
of or relating to the languages of the Thai people
of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people
different Thai tribes live in the north
How To Use Thai In A Sentence
- PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA: Thailand and Cambodia said they have made progress in settling a border dispute that sparked a deadly military confrontation last month. My Sinchew -
- On my way home I was accosted by a mewing tabby and white shorthair cat that proceeded to follow me home.
- Poitiers, dedicated to the queen of Clothaire I. -- who afterwards took the veil, and was distinguished for her piety -- there is shown on a white marble slab a well-defined footmark, which is called "Le pas de Roman Mosaics Or, Studies in Rome and Its Neighbourhood
- Thailand has constantly reinvented itself to stay ahead in the tourism game. Times, Sunday Times
- Import a gross of king-size choccy bars to Thailand on my next visit?
- Thailand is an important Western ally. Times, Sunday Times
- During an earlier scene of cooperative fruit picking with Cambodian and Laotian refugees, we are offered an opportunity to meditate on a pan-Asian Thailand of agrarian-pastoral well-being, and a move away from the tense border security of the 70s when refugees from Cambodia and Laos led Thailand to turn sharply to the right. Michael Vazquez: ON THE 48TH ANNUAL NEW YORK FILM FESTIVAL
- She glides to the podium, perfect in every way, from the toes of her green pearlized kid shoes, to the elegant full length Thai silk ceremonial vest, to the top of her jade tiara. Over herez… - Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?
- Older buildings still outnumber newer constructions unlike so many Thai towns and cities.
- Thai Rice Noodles is dressed in coconut hoisin sauce and garlic chili paste.