[ US /ˈtiˈeɪtʃ/ ]
- the fifth day of the week; the fourth working day
- a soft silvery-white tetravalent radioactive metallic element; isotope 232 is used as a power source in nuclear reactors; occurs in thorite and in monazite sands
How To Use Th In A Sentence
- I bought a dozen eggs and every one of them was bad.
- The Staff of Volans has a limited supply of magic energy. Roll a dice after each spell is cast.
- Liberal democracy is a fraud, a cover for the power of the elite. Times, Sunday Times
- There were 42 free-kicks, two penalties, four bookings and three players sent off, two of whom had to be escorted from the pitch by police.
- This came out of an investigation he was carrying out into when a ternary quartic form could be represented as the sum of five fourth powers of linear forms.
- The ball rebounded from/off the wall into the pond.
- He described the sequence of events leading up to the robbery.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. The Sun
- The difficulties of the next year or two will, no doubt, reawaken the pro-euro lobby.
- I can't find any relevant material on him in the library.