- a member of the Texas state highway patrol; formerly a mounted lawman who maintained order on the frontier
How To Use Texas Ranger In A Sentence
- ARLINGTON, Texas (Ticker) -- Mike Lamb's RBI double broke an eighth-inning tie and Rafael Palmeiro capped the three-run rally with a solo homer as the Texas Rangers swept a twi-night doubleheader from the Baltimore Orioles with a 5-2 victory. American League Baseball - Orioles vs. Rangers
- ARLINGTON, TX (AP) - A male spectator fell from the second deck onto the field level seats while leaning to catch a foul ballat Rangers Ballpark during the fifth inning of Tuesday night's gamebetween the Cleveland Indians and Texas Rangers. KLTV - Local and National News
- It's a moment he has thirsted for, really, since the plane ride home after last season, which ended ingloriously at the hands of the Texas Rangers with Mr. Burnett bounced from the playoff rotation. Burnett's Tuning Out the Noise
- I thought you said that the Texas Rangers was a work program for the mentally handicapped. Elephant Song
- They wouldn't let Grandpa Dan fight so instead he tended the remuda for Terrell's Texas Rangers.
- Baseball Tonight ran a lengthy clip of former co-host and current Texas Rangers manager Buck Showalter demonstrating in painstaking detail how to cork a bat.
- Because of his long string of victories in Mexico he was soon offered the command of the disheveled but staunch band of irregulars known as the Texas Rangers. Comanche Moon
- Some delay was occasioned by the nonarrival of my gallant Texas Rangers, who formed part of the body under my own immediate orders. How it was : four years among the Rebels, by
- It's identical to those used by many a Texas Ranger and other border lawmen in the early decades of the 20th century.
- The plot concerns Texas Ranger Tommy Lee, who must go undercover as a cheerleading coach in order to protect five airheaded nymphets who have witnessed a murder.