[ US /ˈtɛksən/ ]
- a native or resident of Texas
- of or relating to or characteristic of Texas or its residents
How To Use Texan In A Sentence
- TexanyThync, viagra tramadol zithromax carisoprodol buy cialis, piluerryMer Small Steps, Big Change
- Texans were more or less thought of as yahoo barbarians somewhere between the Beverly Hillbillies and Deliverance.
- Last Sunday, he hit Drew Bennett for a 23-yard touchdown pass with 17 seconds left to defeat the Houston Texans 27-24.
- The Texan singer will be supported by two other bands, as yet unannounced.
- He had a couple stints on the Texans' practice squad and re-signed with the team for 2003.
- She would spin off, like a Texan tornado, and establish her centre of gravity in paradise!
- The heart and soul of the movie is Alan, a shy Texan teetotaller who's confronted with a display of bacchanalian excess that would've impressed Caligula.
- LAST time we encountered the eccentric but endearing Texan he had chronic back pain. The Sun
- For example, a delegation from Texas could go to California and show the Californians how to do some traditional Texas thing such as castrate a bull using only your teeth, and then the Californians could show the Texans how to rearrange their football stadiums in accordance with the principles of "feng shui" (for openers, both goalposts should be at the west end of the field). Dave Barry on Red and Blue States
- For favorite evergreen shrubs that can be espaliered, Garland Nursery's Karen Hobson lists the following: waxleaf privet (Ligustrum texanum), cotoneaster parneyi, euonymous japonica (many varieties), loropetalum, ceanothus, and photinia. Undefined