How To Use testifier In A Sentence
- Arthur Miller is one of the supreme testifiers to the terrible fall where lack of values may lead: the burning of the innocent; the eradication of wisdom and truth.
- In an important sense, then, the true testifier is ‘distinguished by not being distinguished’.
- Cole then takes center stage, working the song fully with a sassy vocal in which she shifts from storyteller to testifier with a knack for transforming the mood from moments of tension to the exhilaration of temptation.
- Dr. Laura Keller, a physician and member of Minnesota Pharmacists Association, was another testifier from the medical community who laid out clear and rational uses for antibiotics, explaining that antibiotic resistance is not caused by overuse but by underuse, that is, not giving a strong and/or long enough dose and treatment to kill infections. WebWire | Recent Headlines
- The moral economy that operated during the hearings is indicated by the fact that commissioners were not uncomfortable if testifiers wept while giving evidence but that they did not like them to become angry.
- The testifiers are identified by year of birth and place of origin.