[ US /ˈtɛsˌtɪkəɫ/ ]
[ UK /tˈɛstɪkəl/ ]
[ UK /tˈɛstɪkəl/ ]
one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
she kicked him in the balls and got away
How To Use testicle In A Sentence
- The testicles are glands that produce sperm and the hormone testosterone.
- Combining an imaging technique called multiphoton microscopy with "optical clearing," which uses a solution that renders tissue transparent, the researchers were able to scan mouse organs and create high-resolution images of the brain, small intestine, large intestine, kidney, lung and testicles. Innovations-report
- The humble pollack, which is close to a slang word for testicles, will be sold by Sainsbury's as "colin" - pronounced "co-lan," and French for the closely related hake - with packaging inspired by artist Jackson Pollock. Undefined
- With testicles that small you could handle it with an herb snipper. Think Progress » Liberty University Withdraws From CPAC Because Of Gay Rights Group’s Co-Sponsorship
- Objective To raise the ability to diagnose and cure testicle twisting.
- His left testicle was removed, by a process known as orchidectomy, because it had a tumour.
- Boys with pleurodynia may also have pain in the testicles beginning about 2 weeks after the chest pain starts.
- What Rosa sells is sheep's heads, brains, intestines, stomach linings, pig's feet, and big, white, oval, veined bulls' testicles.
- I began to tell her stories that involved castrations and how men have all their power and strength tied up in their testicles.
- These structures are severally infundibuliform processes, so fashioned by the original descent of the testicle; and, therefore, as the bowel follows the track of the testicle, it becomes, of course, invested by the selfsame parts in the selfsame manner. Surgical Anatomy