- British unit of nonprofessional soldiers organized for the defense of Great Britain
How To Use Territorial Army In A Sentence
- He met his wife, who has also served in the Territorial Army and Auxiliary Air Force, through the services.
- A former Met police sergeant and the country's longest serving Territorial Army padre has become the new vicar of Amesbury.
- He had served with the Territorial Army before the war and rose to the rank of captain.
- Janey, a retired weaver, said John, who served in the Territorial Army as a gunner in the Second World War, would be looking down on the thieves in disgust.
- A fearless horseman, he was a joint master of foxhounds and served as medical officer with the Scottish Horse in the Territorial Army.
- When I was asked to cover a Territorial Army competition I jumped at the chance of donning Army fatigues and smothering my face in camouflage paint.
- He had a commission in the RAF and on leaving in 1990 he joined the Territorial Army.
- In 1939 he joined the Territorial Army as a gunner, rising to the unlikely rank of Iroop Sergeant Major - apparently on the strength of his commanding voice.
- Sometimes this would be a church hall, sometimes a Territorial Army drill hall, occasionally even a London Transport recreation room.
- My father was an officer in the Territorial Army - that's the British Army reserve forces to the uninitiated.