[ UK /tˈɜːnəɹi/ ]
having three units or components or elements
overcrowding made triple sessions necessary
a treble row of red beads
triple time has three beats per measure
a ternary operation
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
How To Use ternary In A Sentence
- This came out of an investigation he was carrying out into when a ternary quartic form could be represented as the sum of five fourth powers of linear forms.
- I can find no legitimate references to the use of metallic, inorganic, or organic silver compounds as a sanitizer, disinfectant, or sterilizing agent. quaternary ammonium chloride compounds - Mixtures of compounds such as alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride, didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, and octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride are very commonly used as surface sanitizer; if you look at your household cleaners that claim disinfecting properties, there's a high percentage chance that you'll find a "quat". Question ;Microdyne
- The lottery schemes are what is known as the ternary combination of seventy-eight numbers, being one to seventy-eight, inclusive; or in other words, 'three number' schemes. Lights and Shadows of New York Life or, the Sights and Sensations of the Great City
- Although the model ternary compositions we study are too simple to completely represent a biological membrane, we often find irascibility transitions close to physiological temperatures.
- As a Quaternary and glacial geomorphologist, I agree that geological training is important to understand climate and associated landscape change over long timescales. Some Geologists at Quelccaya « Climate Audit
- Forensic analysis of skeletal muscle relaxants such as tubocurarine and gallamine has been hampered by the fact that these quaternary ammonium compounds are not readily extractable from the biological matrix.
- In the 1960s there were several more projects to build ternary logic gates and memory cells, and to assemble these units into larger components such as adders.
- Active ingredients-wise your choices include metallic or inorganic silver compounds, quaternary ammonium chloride compounds, and iodine or an iodophor. Question ;Microdyne
- The Quaternary biogenic gas reservoir in Qaidam Basin is provided with favorable conditions.
- The Python ternary is that undead () if 'yes' else 'grr. argh.' A few more Python thoughts from a Perl guy : #comments