How To Use terminal point In A Sentence
- The decision on the terminal point for retreat should depend on the situation as a whole.
- In addition to this technical difficulty, it was found that the Devonian synclinal, which is the geologic substructure of the region was disturbed by a tectonic anomaly in the form of a narrow band, less than one kilometer in width, which had become deflected in front of the Longlier valley, passing just under the terminal point where the construction of the railroad had stopped. Albert Claude - Autobiography
- BUSY TONE: A single that is interrupted at 60 ipm (impulses per minute) rate to indicate that the terminal point of a call is already in use. The Official Phreaker's Manual Version 1.1 by The Jammer and Jack the Ripper
- There is initial point , called the tail , and the terminal point, called head.
- Terminal point judgement and control in copper smelt processdepend on handling of multi - dimension information.
- Other natural sites acting as terminal points are prominent rock outcrops, springs and holy wells.
- The nothing important is difficult and open an airplane to terminal point then.
- In the sequel, we will explore the second step of the mythification process -- the appropriation made possible once history is erased -- as it reaches its terminal point in the above-named multi-media. Omer Rosen: Footnoting David Foster Wallace: Part 1