- of or relating to substances or agents that can interfere with normal embryonic development
How To Use teratogenic In A Sentence
- - Pregnancy: a teratogenic effect is not proven, Metronidazole treatment is possible in pregnant woman and it is justified to treat amoebiasis with clinical signs. Chapter 4
- Evaluation of teratogenicity and neurotoxicity after maternal inhalation exposure to methyl chloroform. Poison prevention for Delaware, Lehigh Valley, S.E. Pennsylvania
- Efavirenz should not be used during pregnancy because of possible teratogenicity, and the potential for oncogenic toxicity is unknown.
- Women of childbearing age should be treated with prophylactics with caution because of the teratogenicity of most of the drugs used for this purpose.
- It be little toxic and be not carcinogenic, teratogenic . It can be degraded by microbe, and the catabolite is harmless to human , beast and aquatic animal.
- The nitrous acid produced later in the reaction chain is toxic, corrosive, mutagenic, teratogenic, and carcinogenic.
- Women on anticonvulsant medication should be switched to the least teratogenic drug, and the smallest clinically effective dose.
- Adverse effects on nidation in rats, embryo viability in mice, and metabolism in vitro of rat testis and human spermatozoa have been attributed to Lithium, as have teratogenicity in submammalian species and cleft palate in mice. TreeHugger
- What the word teratogenic means (teratology is the study of abnormalities in physical development). Interesting stuff from Interesting « One Size Fits One
- There are no absolute teratogens; however, many agents can exhibit teratogenic effects under certain circumstances.