- a headache located at the back of the head; usually caused by body tension resulting from overwork or psychological stress
How To Use tension headache In A Sentence
- To relieve tension headaches or indigestion, include catnip, hops, or chamomile in your sleep formula.
- Most cases will be forms of muscular tension headaches.
- A tension headache is a dull, achy feeling on both sides of the head.
- Muscular contraction reduces blood flow and oxygen supply to the brain that results in tension headache.
- Headaches are generally classified as tension headaches, cluster headaches, or migraines.
- He was easily ruffled, which led to tension headaches and high blood pressure.
- In the head and neck region, myofascial pain syndrome with trigger points can manifest as tension headache, tinnitus, temporomandibular joint pain, eye symptoms, and torticollis.
- For tension headaches, herbs such as passiflora, valerian and skullcap can eliminate pain.
- Here are some guidelines: Herbs for acute problems, like willow bark for a tension headache, or cascara sagrada for occasional constipation, should work in minutes or hours.
- And a phenomenon of 'weekend headaches' accounts for roughly one-third of all migraines and one-sixth of tension headaches.