- sluggish hard-bodied black terrestrial weevil whose larvae feed on e.g. decaying plant material or grain
How To Use tenebrionid In A Sentence
- Also on his page are pictures of a large tenebrionid beetle and a camel spider.
- Trend micro house has its yenta as an decreasing echelon, tenebrionid magniloquently anabiotic dasyatidae in an dishy pharmacologic batrachomyomachia. Rational Review
- I found a large numbers of small black tenebrionid beetles.
- I also found quite a few woodlice and some tenebrionid beetles.
- I found a couple black tenebrionid beetles hiding under debris.
- I also found a couple black tenebrionid beetles hiding under debris and the empty puparium of a fly.
- All of the newly emerged seedlings were consumed and killed by a tenebrionid beetle.