- injunction issued during a trial to maintain the status quo or preserve the subject matter of the litigation until the trial is over
How To Use temporary injunction In A Sentence
- It was agreed that the temporary injunction should be lifted.
- A temporary injunction has prevented removal of an ancient walled ditch, or fosse, part of the boundary of medieval Carrickmines Castle in south Co Dublin, which lies in the path of the last section of the M50 motorway.
- Today's hearing was for Arcara to consider a request by Facebook to dissolve a temporary injunction, issued by a state court judge June 30, preventing the company from transferring assets.
- Chancellor Strine said he would rule on the request for a temporary injunction by March 6, when El Paso shareholders are to vote on the deal. Court Weighs Goldman-El Paso Ties