How To Use temporariness In A Sentence
- The current urban landscape characterized by this notion of temporariness is colonized by the signs and the instruments of transformation.
- Task - oriented organization has a characteristic of temporariness, but it does not belong to the temporary organization.
- The principal human characteristic is the "temporariness" and nowadays we know that the true luxury is having time and space to dedicate to the others and ourselves. !
- This changeless spell brought an acute sense of temporariness and the feeling of inevitability fading with the dusk.
- Under the system of institutional government, a political party's obtaining and holding the state power has the feature of legality, indirectness and temporariness .
- It was the planlessness, the flimsy temporariness of the buildings, their faded unpleasant colors. Main Street