How To Use television transmitter In A Sentence
- The invention is applicable to broadcast television transmitter.
- If you live where there is only one nearby city with television stations then a rotator is probably useless because television transmitters are usually all located in the same place in one city.
- More than a dozen eavesdropping and jamming units, telephone exchanges, and radio and television transmitters were attacked.
- The tower has a restaurant, radio and television transmitter and more.
- Governments hoping to earn a fast buck by switching off analogue television transmitters and selling the frequencies to cellphone operators are in for a shock.
- One of the basic elements of this study was the development of methods for the assessment of individual exposures to radio and television transmitter radiation one year before the actual diagnosis.