- television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
How To Use television camera In A Sentence
- Just as the television cameras started rolling, it began to pour down with rain.
- The spokesman returned in a state of even greater perplexity to confront the television cameras and assembled press corps.
- Are closed circuit television cameras ( CCTV ) used to monitor the shipping dock and container loading areas?
- Television cameras are now part of daily life in the House of Commons and the Lords.
- And television cameras relaying pixelated images. Times, Sunday Times
- at the moment of the murder, he is standing in front of television cameras and talking tactlessly
- In the first, a man was filmed on closed-circuit television cameras hitting a marble statue on a fountain in the Piazza Navona.
- Her car was pursued by a caravan of newspaper reporters, while television cameramen hovered overhead in helicopters.
- There's a closed-circuit television camera in the reception area.
- On opening the door and seeing the masked gunman, the veteran television cameraman immediately pulled it shut.