- (stock exchange) analysis of past price changes in the hope of forecasting future price changes
How To Use technical analysis In A Sentence
- On the technical analysis side, the additional five-day market plunge following the disaster in Japan had markets short-term oversold, and likely to see a short-term rally off the oversold condition, but it's questionable whether a bottom is in yet, particularly in the U.S. Forbes.com: News
- We define oversold territory using the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which is a technical analysis indicator used to measure momentum on a scale of zero to 100. Forbes.com: News
- Indeed, technical analysis has revealed pinholes and incised lines in the underpainting that are evidence of a process involving transfer drawings.
- Textbooks on technical analysis cite Japan as the origin of the phrase "golden cross" and its counterpart, "the dead cross," in which the 50-day moving average goes below the 200-day moving average. Crossing a Golden Barrier
- Had the trainer to make the technical analysis: "was good in his is well-grounded later has not crossed, but proceeded, played a cushioning effect.
- Volume price changes the driving force, and its actual technical analysis the position is self - evident .
- This grant will help provide much needed assistance for detailed technical analysis to help build a new Unified Revenue Agency.
- Technical analysis is a poll of market participants.
- The kind of resources that he envies, the bigger team of physios, the technical analysis, the private medical services, these all cost.