[ US /ˈti/ ]
- the syllable naming the seventh (subtonic) note of any musical scale in solmization
How To Use te In A Sentence
- The Staff of Volans has a limited supply of magic energy. Roll a dice after each spell is cast.
- Liberal democracy is a fraud, a cover for the power of the elite. Times, Sunday Times
- There were 42 free-kicks, two penalties, four bookings and three players sent off, two of whom had to be escorted from the pitch by police.
- This came out of an investigation he was carrying out into when a ternary quartic form could be represented as the sum of five fourth powers of linear forms.
- I can't find any relevant material on him in the library.
- A thin veil of fog had rolled in off the bay, obscuring his view and coating the area in a pale gray-white mist.
- He was a cute little beggar, looked like you as well.
- When the new foods that came from the Americas - peppers, summer squash and especially tomatoes - took hold in the region, a number of closely related dishes were born, including what we call ratatouille - and a man from La Mancha calls pisto, an Ikarian Greek calls soufiko and a Turk calls turlu. NYT > Home Page
- It would almost be better to have no backbench bills at all than the current system, which offers a false glimmer of hope. Times, Sunday Times
- Some were members of Turkey's elite military class known as "pashas," a title of respect harking back to Ottoman military commanders Monday for allegedly planning to blow up mosques in order to trigger a military takeover and overthrow the WN.com - Photown News