- a tight-fitting sleeveless shirt with wide shoulder straps and low neck and no front opening; often worn over a shirt or blouse
How To Use tank top In A Sentence
- She wore a black low cut tank top black jeans under black chaps with fringe along the edges and black cowboy boots with silver stitching.
- Polly led the way down the sidewalk, her tank top wet at the breastbone, her silky biceps made wooden by her cargo. SURE OF YOU
- When Max came out, she wore a light pink tank top and pink track pants, supposedly her nightclothes.
- Typically, he will cover a turntable in glitter or a loudspeaker in a tight-fitting sequined tank top, thus rendering each object quite unable to function.
- She is wearing a black ribbed tank top, gray shorts, sandals and brown-tinted sunglasses.
- Among other popular fashions banned are tank tops (for men), white T-shirts worn as outer garments and midriff-baring shirts.
- Ellie was wearing dungaree shorts and a tank top, her hair held back by a plaid headband. The Bird House
- Angel wore black tight flares and a white tank top, and put her hair in a loose bun with a few strands hanging out, to which she added little chopstick things.
- His eyes flew back to Roxie, briefly roaming her slim body that was clad in a black tank top and gray sweat capris.
- It was a sea of horrible toga tank tops, and those double-slit skirts that resemble loincloths.