[ US /ˈtændi/ ]
- United States actress (born in England) who made many stage appearances, often with her husband Hume Cronyn (1909-1994)
How To Use Tandy In A Sentence
- Well, if you don't know Alfie Tandy, Mr K, you don't know him. PASSION IN THE PEAK
- The princes and capitaines entre not the battle, but standyng aloofe, crye vnto their men, and harten them on: lookinge diligently aboute on euery side what is nedefull to be done. The Fardle of Facions, conteining the aunciente maners, customes and lawes, of the peoples enhabiting the two partes of the earth, called Affricke and Asie
- He lays aside the lapboard whereon he drafts his bills of costs for the eyes of master Goff and master Shapland Tandy, filing consents and common searches and a writ of DUCES TECUM. Ulysses
- There are the occasional journeys into the belly of the spaceship, which looks like a lonely ham radio operator's Tandy designed bedroom.
- Tandy was also one of the founders, or “Seven Jewels,” of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., the first intercollegiate fraternity for African-Americans. A Memorial Day Celebration: The Harlem Hellfighters «
- When I did a play called Salonika with Jessica Tandy. Mirror.co.uk - Home
- To learn more call 970-926-1845, or e-maill Double D Construction at email@example.com. Vail Daily - Top Stories
- The next day Tandy returned to the lab and noticed one of his fencing foils he'd left clamped in a vice.
- She was too woolly-minded to know what she was doing or saying, but she did put me on the road to Alfie Tandy. PASSION IN THE PEAK
- The news of Tandy's escape had shaken them all.