How To Use tandem bicycle In A Sentence
- We could rent a tandem bicycle. It's not expensive at all.
- One man died and three people were injured after a freak accident involving a tandem bicycle and two horses.
- Last year, she cycled over 1,300 miles from John O'Groats to Land's End on a tandem bicycle with her brother, Luke.
- A man and woman sped through the intersection on a tandem bicycle, singing a song I couldn't make out, in a strong waltzing beat.
- The couple had been home for Christmas but left for Egypt on New Year's Day to resume a honeymoon that had begun with a tandem bicycle ride across Europe to Istanbul.
- My favorite form of cardio exercise is riding a tandem bicycle with my husband.
- Last year, she cycled over 1,300 miles from John O'Groats to Land's End on a tandem bicycle with her brother.
- The tandem bicycle was now, it seems, repaired, and this joined the tail of the procession, its riders walking behind the dogcart, from which the lady in green and the driver had now descended. The Wheels of Chance: a bicycling idyll