[ US /ˈtæmpə/ ]
- a resort city in western Florida; located on Tampa Bay on the Gulf of Mexico
How To Use Tampa In A Sentence
- In fact, the mark ties with that of the 1976-77 Tampa Bay Buccaneers, an expansion team that lost the first 26 games of its existence, the longest losing streak in major American professional sports.
- Carrancistas, Villistas y Zapatistas reunidos decidieron que, como gesto de unidad, cada miembro de estos grupos debía estampar su firma sobre la bandera nacional. ��Verde? ��Blanco? ��Rojo?
- From the main fire station in downtown Tampa, officials in a meeting heard the fire a mile away.
- A Tampa company is even franchising the concept.
- The problem with Tampa Bay's offense is it lacks the team speed to be effective.
- Heavy trees fell, damaging homes and in three cases crushing Tampa police cars.
- Adventure Island, located in Tampa, is a mid-sized park that caters to kids of any age.
- Hmmm, it looks like the realization that there is "a high cost for the low prices" at Wal-Mart is growing: in today's Los Angeles Times comes word that Wal-Mart has given up on its plans for opening a 150,000 square foot "supercenter" at the corner of Nordhoff and Tampa in Northridge. Wal-Mart Loses Another Location Battle
- They roared when catcher Carlos Ruiz — who made the final putout as closer Brad Lidge struck out Tampa Bay Rays pinch-hitter Eric Hinske — offered through a loudspeaker the Spanish version of "We're the champs": "Somos los campeones! Series champs tip caps to long-suffering Philly fans
- Melongena corona is an intertidal snail common on sandy bottoms around Tampa, Florida. Archive 2009-05-01