- a toilet powder made of purified talc and usually scented; absorbs excess moisture
How To Use talcum powder In A Sentence
- Two weeks after the first anthrax report, postal authorities reported receiving reports of 4,600 incidents around the nation, most involving items such as talcum powder and jelly donuts. Does 2001's shadow of fear still linger?
- I knew one who never stirred without borated talcum powder; another who must have his mouth-organ; a third who was miserable without a small bottle of salad dressing; I confess to a pair of light buckskin gloves. The Forest
- His photograms have reproduced water droplets, birds in flight, moving light and even a trail of snakes moving across light-sensitive paper, dusted with talcum powder.
- After users discovered that talcum powder caused patient complications similar to those caused by lycopodium powder, they began to transition to the use of cornstarch in 1947.
- Coming through the earphones were the sounds of rustling bed linens, of bodies readjusting, of Pinkie moving close to his naked wife and caressing the skin dusted with talcum powder from a silver-capped jar. Fat Tuesday
- Her smell of talcum powder and musky floral perfume was now mixed in with the lemony stench of hospitals.
- The only treatment involves radical intervention - talcum powder just won't do the trick. Times, Sunday Times
- However, if your lounge has become grubby from an accumulation of different stains it should first be treated with talcum powder.
- She deposited the diaper in the diaper caddy and kneaded the residue of white talcum powder between her fingers. ABSOLUTE ZERO
- Fill each sock with a lemon-size amount of scent-controlling talcum powder. Use a Powder-filled Sock As Cheap Scent Block