the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin
the surface had a greasy feeling
she likes the touch of silk on her skin
How To Use tactile sensation In A Sentence
- Another illusion known as 'phantom tactile sensation' is done by placing vibrating objects at different points on the skin at the same time which creates a tactile sensation between the points.
- Hypersensitivities / hyposensitivities affect they ability to tolerate and modulate tactile sensations.
- This assessment includes tests to determine pressure perception, vibratory sensation, your ability to discriminate between sharp and dull pressure, tactile sensation and the Achilles tendon reflex.
- Tactile sensation is gradually clear, it turns out that free reverse side is is lonely.
- The imagery gives off a strange tactile sensation: You can feel the damp cold, smell the rotting flesh, and you'll often be compelled to take a shower afterwards to scrub off the ick.
- Some pairs are cut to expose the tips of the toes, to give increased tactile sensation during, say, the tree pose and the triangle.
- The perception of being pressed by a cat was not always based on visual hallucination and physical testimony, but also on tactile sensation.
- An improved haptic texture rendering method based on stochastic resonance is proposed utilizing the stochastic resonance phenomenon in human cutaneous tactile sensation.
- Instead her head was tilted back slightly, her breathing relaxed and steady, and she was making a soft "cooing" noise that seemed to indicate she was finding the tactile sensation pleasurable. Darkness of the Light
- By tactile sensation, I mean that feeling that you get that lets you know where your arms are with your eyes closed.