[ US /ˈtɑkoʊ/ ]
[ UK /tˈɑːkəʊ/ ]
[ UK /tˈɑːkəʊ/ ]
- a tortilla rolled cupped around a filling
- (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Mexican descent
How To Use taco In A Sentence
- Last time I went shopping for the ingredients for taco soup, I found a brand of salsa (I forget the name) that offered salsas in different flavors, such as roasted garlic.
- In hemichordates, the three adult coelomic cavities are derived from coelomic sacs that form around the gut of the larva (an unpaired protocoel and two pairs of sacs for the mesocoel and metacoel).
- You start in the catacombs but beware ghostly ghouls at every turn!
- I don't think the textures jive perfectly but the chile relleno taco is definitely something I haven't seen many other places.
- As Louis entered the building, it occurred to him that the catacombs were the perfect place to store his doomsday portraits. The Mercury Visions of Louis Daguerre
- For example this amp has a built-in Deltacomp adaptive limiter which is designed to prevent the power amp from distorting. Epinions Recent Content for Home
- Reflective journals have prompted self-regulated or metacognitive ways of thinking in students in graduate and undergraduate education courses.
- He visits a Taco Bell about once a month, ordering steak burritos and hard-shell ground-beef tacos. Taco Bell Makes Spicy Retort to Suit
- Some of the food vendors with barbecues decided to stick it out in the rain selling Indian tacos and macaroni chili.
- YGBSM said ... an absolute favorite breakfast taco of mine, that gets stares from every taqueria counter girl i've ever ordered it from is: chorizo con huevos, with a veneer of frijoles refritos, shredded cheese and a slice of bacon. my friends refer to it as the hand-held heart attack. gotta love living in sa, where there's no shortage of great breakfast taco places. Breaking the fast with tacos | Homesick Texan