- a game (trademark Ping-Pong) resembling tennis but played on a table with paddles and a light hollow ball
How To Use table tennis In A Sentence
- To my mind, Tom Hank's Forrest Gump is a Walter Mitty , for he sometimes was a Vietnamese War hero and later a table tennis diplomat between America and China.
- After the banquets, the concerts the table tennis exhibitor, he went home tiredly.
- New recruits to our table tennis club are always welcome.
- They also received warm greetings from the Hong Kong Table Tennis Association which trained their sons and will arrange their trip.
- We usually go to play table tennis out of hours.
- Of all the many sports in which she has found success since, from skiing to lawn bowls to table tennis to powerlifting, Moffat has never quite got round to putting things right when it comes to netball.
- But light exercise like table tennis and bowls is of little use, it is claimed. The Sun
- She's one of two athletes competing in both Games — Natalia Partyka of Poland, who was born without a right forearm, is in the table tennis events. Russian wins, du Toit takes 16th in 6.2-mile marathon swim
- Whether it's your first game or your last one or a game of table tennis or tiddlywinks, you want to win.
- Community Club and supporting a gym, billiard room , table tennis room , cafeteria, laundry room , reading room , swimming pool, restaurant, beauty salon.