[ US /ˈsɪmjəˌɫeɪtɪd/ ]
[ UK /sˈɪmjʊlˌeɪtɪd/ ]
[ UK /sˈɪmjʊlˌeɪtɪd/ ]
not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article
a purse of simulated alligator hide
decorated with imitation palm leaves
it isn't fake anything; it's real synthetic fur
reproduced or made to resemble; imitative in character
under simulated combat conditions
How To Use simulated In A Sentence
- a purse of simulated alligator hide
- This means the circumference is about 1000 meters, so v is 1000 meters per minute, which yields a simulated gravity about 1/6 of Earth's -- the same as the moon (though the people inside move as though the gravity is Earth-normal). 8/1/08: Launch Pad, day 2
- We have evaluated selected molecular interactions of nucleobases in the simulated structures to obtain further insight in similarities and differences between the ability of guanine and inosine to form quadruplexes.
- It is one thing to play-act the gender role of frightened female in a movie theater where the horror is only simulated, but do I want to perform that same gender construction in real life?
- In this work, the dose distribution produced by a single, rectangular ( "planar") x-ray microbeam was simulated inside the head phantoms which had a cylindrical shape. PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles
- Her mistress, the lover of books and words, enjoyed the garden the most, sitting on the marble seat, admiring the green-blue-brown scenery with the simulated breeze stirring the bodhi leaves and crab-claw red heliconia. COG-WORK CAT • by Joyce Chng
- The VPR is common software for the FPGA placement and routing. It puts forward a comprehensive method of FPGA placement and routing solution. Simulated annealing algorithm is applied to VPR.
- She remembered his tetchiness with shop assistants, which presumably had been simulated.
- But at least we still have the ability to go back and look at the actual past, not the Fox News simulated version.
- At a time when most vintage warplanes have retired to a quiet life on display in drafty museums, 65-year-old Fifi is embarking on a new mission: giving rides to paying enthusiasts and once again making the air-show rounds, which occasionally feature a simulated atomic-bomb attack. Owners of the Last B-29 Hope It Doesn