[ US /ˈsɪmpsən/ ]
- United States divorcee whose marriage to Edward VIII created a constitutional crisis leading to his abdication
- Scottish obstetrician and surgeon who pioneered in the use of ether and discovered the anesthetic effects of chloroform (1811-1870)
How To Use Simpson In A Sentence
- So weeding out potential jurors with unchangeable views on guilt or innocence has the elaborateness of celebrity trials like that of O.J. Simpson, who was acquitted at the same courthouse in 1995. Jackson jury Q&A tests media's grip
- Petrocelli Monday afternoon began an aggressive cross-examination after Simpson finished five hours of gentle questioning by his own lawyer Friday and Monday.
- Featuring Simpson's virtuosity on guitar, banjo and ukulele, this collection of songs and tunes, mainly recorded in New Orleans, is a homage to the American South.
- I would prepare by elevating a bowling machine to try and get used to a trajectory that is steeper and, as the former Australia and Lancashire coach Bob Simpson used to say, loopier. The Ashes 2010: England's beanpole bowlers deliver big advantage
- There were periods of real heroism as Scotland tried to speed the game up, Gordon Simpson deciding to run a quick one at the outset.
- The gloves are critical because they were smeared with blood consistent with DNA from both victims and O. J. Simpson.
- Following Simpson, Newell mentioned the example of the relatively wider limb bones of larger land vertebrates.
- Edward's affair and subsequent marriage to divorced Mrs Simpson had left the family's popularity at an all-time low.
- You know, Raymond, very often, we hear about so-called jailhouse justice, where other inmates take on the role of Lady Justice -- for instance, in the double murders of Nicole Brown and Ron Simpson. CNN Transcript Dec 9, 2008
- Jeremy Irons provides the unlikely voice for Moe's well-traveled and irreplaceable bar rag, which goes missing on Fox's The Simpsons Sunday, 8/7c. Weekend TV in Review: Good Wife, Luck, Spartacus, Hallmark's Moon