How To Use simoleons In A Sentence
- In a single summer of public disinterest, ninety million of the Walt Disney Company's simoleons disappeared into a sea of red ink.
- Yet another case in point: winning a million simoleons via a game show glitch.
- Great movie, but if you've bought it before (the Special Edition, at least), stow your simoleons.
- When one considers the persistent popularity of this movie, and the number of its stars who went on to impressive film careers, it's a shame Paramount didn't invest a few simoleons in supplemental material.
- And instead of heading off to a mysterious job that you never witness, you sell stuff you find around town and play minigames, including catching fish and making pizzas, to earn those precious simoleons.
- He can recoup a few simoleons on the soundtrack CD.
- Factor in figures for median household incomes, and twenty-five grand turns into a little under a million simoleons in today's R&D money.