- French writer (born in Belgium) best known for his detective novels featuring Inspector Maigret (1903-1989)
How To Use Simenon In A Sentence
- Working not only across Simenon's Electric Tones label but also having finishing the latest Bomb The Bass record, the London duo of Corker and Conboy have certainly been busy little beavers over the past year.
- Last week I made an error in attributing a Simenon introduction to John Banville. A Different Stripe:
- As a child, Simenon noticed and remembered the "fat, pink arms of the dairymaid," the smell of eggs and bacon in the kitchen before a summer's day picnic in the wooded heights outside the city, and the rituals of Catholic life and, more particularly, death. The Mastery of Georges Simenon
- L'écrivain Georges Simenon participe notamment à leur accueil. Archive 2009-04-01
- Simenon's is a world that you can smell and taste and that you enter in riveted fascination. The Mastery of Georges Simenon