How To Use Silver State In A Sentence
- According to John Ralson, who apparently has some sort of Avatar-like connection to all living things in the Silver State, Berkley had been weighing the decision for a while but ultimately decided that the opportunity was too good to pass up. HUFFPOST HILL - Congress Passes Budget, Catastrophe Postponed
- Last month, the Sunreported that Goodman is considering making a run for governor in the Silver State after he exits his current post in July: Las Vegas Mayor: Showgirls 'Take My Arm,''Hold My Gin'
- According to a survey released by Public Policy Polling earlier this week, 68 percent of Republican voters in the Silver State say they wish a candidate other than Angle had emerged the GOP nominee to take on Reid. Harry Reid: Tea Party 'Will Disappear' (VIDEO)
- President Obama won the Silver State by 12 points in 2008, but the 2010 election saw Gov. The Fix: John Ensign to retire in 2012
- Only one other state is within shouting distance - Nevada with eight - although the Silver State owns the best overall record in voting for presidential victors throughout the past 100 years. Ohio Is The New Belle Of The Bellwether Ball
- Such a move could have benefitted Mitt Romney, as the former Massachusetts governor is the early favorite in the Silver State. Nevada Moves Back Caucus
- But the FDIC lacked the authority to close Silver State, which is a state-chartered bank and whose primary regulator is the Nevada Financial Institutions Division. Nevada Bank Failure Highlights