How To Use silver solder In A Sentence
- The handle is welded to the body rather than brazed or silver soldered.
- The .38 Super cartridge is larger in diameter than the .38 Special, so the first efforts involved reaming out the chamber area and making a sleeve that was silver soldered in place.
- The second is "spelter," or soft fusible brass, and the third is an alloy of silver and brass called silver solder. On Laboratory Arts
- The original chamber was simply reamed out about 0.10’ oversize and a steel sleeve silver soldered in place.
- Cut a small sliver of the silver solder for each joint to be soldered.