- a white or silvered surface where pictures can be projected for viewing
- the film industry
How To Use silver screen In A Sentence
- Her escape from the doldrums of her life is the local bijou, where every week a new fantasy plays on the silver screen to whisk her from New Jersey to places she can only dream of.
- In Kerala and Karnataka, novels are immediately dramatised and even find their way to the silver screen.
- It is strange how we are good at the small but not the silver screen. Times, Sunday Times
- She dies in 1963, years before the critically acclaimed work was being adapted for the silver screen.
- Depardieu has been in a few American titles that have been funny, though nothing that rocked the silver screens enough to gain a long-term following.
- ‘It is their undiluted enthusiasm which spills over to the silver screen and captivates the filmgoer,’ affirms the dancer.
- When I was in "dramatics" in Portland, Oregon, about the time Sirkin was on the silver screen and before Todd Haynes was born, I was in a play called "Mrs. McThing. Prairiemary
- His artistic vision is as brilliant, if not much deeper, than the layer where light bounces off the silver screen, and he is ill-disposed to let facts get in the way of what works dramatically.
- 5 October, 2006 in geeking out, general, silver screen, thinking out loud Movies. « Love | Peace | Ohana
- Is she game to don greasepaint to test her luck on the silver screen?