How To Use silver cord In A Sentence
- He tied silver cords around the legs of a group of phoebes, and spotted two of the banded nestlings when they returned the next year.
- For a moment I thought it must be an exclusive brothel, for we were in a great salon all plush and gilt and mirrors, with thick carpet and velvet divans and curtains looped back by silver cords, and Junoesque females of perfect complexion drifting about. THE NUMBERS
- When he came, Mistress Marian was standing i 'th' great door o 'th' castle, in her hawking gown o 'green velure cloth laced all with silver cord; her plumed hat was on her curls, and her hawk, Beryl, on her fist. A Brother To Dragons and Other Old-time Tales
- Pierce small holes through the hands, and string the clowns together with thin silver cord.
- And they have burst the many ties which held them; they were parents, brothers, sisters, children, and friends; but the bond of the kindred is broken, and the silver cord of love is loosed. Bring Back Dies Irae