engage by written agreement
They signed two new pitchers for the next season
join a club, an activity, etc. with the intention to join or participate
Sign up for yoga classes
How To Use sign up In A Sentence
- NSW Architecture Awards Announced: Gorgeous Oz-chitecture Balgowlah House by Reg Lark – Inhabitat about mission submit a story shop advertise with us support us press contact sign up NSW Architecture Awards Announced: Gorgeous Oz-chitecture Balgowlah House by Reg Lark – Inhabitat
- The more customers that sign up, the more profitable this company becomes, since it earns interest on escrowed payroll taxes from customers.
- To answer the 300-odd posers on the questionnaire without then being persuaded to sign up for the religion was an essential rite-of-passage for any spotty adolescent struggling to find their own voice.
- Be sure to sign up now and enter for a chance to win this great prize. The Sun
- The pilots access the application on the Web, then sign up to go to a proctored location to take the online tests.
- Nevertheless, the only East European country to sign up has been Romania (and the Romanian government is now back-pedalling, claiming that it was intimidated by Washington).
- Mindless bots, driven not to dominate but to sell, sign up for thousands of free email accounts every minute, sending millions of spam messages from them.
- In a separate development yesterday, Eircom turned up the heat in its attempts to sign up more customers by launching a new introductory package.
- All the youngsters look terribly puny, as if they need to sign up for a bodybuilding course.
- Only when the album was nearing completion and he realised the huge commercial boost it would give the band did he sign up for it. Times, Sunday Times