- a native or inhabitant of Sierra Leone
of or relating to Sierra Leone or its people
Sierra Leonean politics
How To Use Sierra Leonean In A Sentence
- Today, because of that initial donation, we have been able to raise additional funding for the now formidable Salone Microfinance Trust to fund microcredits for over 7,000 Sierra Leonean women and men! Tiffany Persons: The Never-ending Story of One Donation
- The former human rights and insurance lawyer said his commission would have no compunction about prosecuting corrupt foreign investors in court in the capital Freetown, and that could land them in a Sierra Leonean prison. West African leaders pledge to battle corruption
- Taylor allegedly armed Sierra Leonean rebels with weapons used in brutal attacks against civilians in exchange for diamonds mined in that atrocities-ridden country. Human Rights First: Naomi Campbell, Blood Diamonds, and the Big Picture
- A U. N.-backed war-crimes tribunal is now going after alleged war criminals -- most recently Taylor himself, indicted last month on charges that he'd backed drug-crazed guerrillas in return for access to rebel-dug Sierra Leonean diamonds. Days Of Hope, Days Of Fear
- Sierra Leonean politics
- Most Sierra Leonean colonists, for instance, did not come from America.
- New York Taxi Driver Rebrands Sierra Leone, " announced a Feb. 17 headline on Cocorioko.net, a Sierra Leonean news Web site owned by a government official.
- So really, the dinner was about selling out Sierra Leonean kids for South African ones? MP Nunan: Naomi and Wyclef - A Celebrity Week in Foreign Affairs
- He was 10 when his father enrolled him in weapons training -- the age many of the Sierra Leonean kids were drawn into battle. Craig and Marc Kielburger: Rehabilitation Must Be the Next Chapter of Khadr's Saga
- Prosecutors seek Ms. Campbell's testimony, as well as testimony from actress Mia Farrow, to help establish the timing of Taylor's possession of Sierra Leonean diamonds. Human Rights First: Naomi Campbell, Blood Diamonds, and the Big Picture