with a shudder
shudderingly, she acknowledged to herself that she dared not face what lay before her
How To Use shudderingly In A Sentence
- The shrewmouse eyes me shudderingly, then flees; and, worse than that, Fly Leaves
- shudderingly, she acknowledged to herself that she dared not face what lay before her
- Describing an object, sentiment or situation which is cute in a sickly, laughable, boring, old, shudderingly childish and overly sweet way.
- Their departure was hastened by an abnormally cold winter: one shudderingly cold day succeeded another.
- There are tables and oddments of the depressing sort we can all remember shudderingly from the house of a grandparent or great-grandparent, which remind us why later generations decried the Victorian aesthetic. A Self-Conscious Pursuit of Beauty in Art