How To Use shoulder patch In A Sentence
- He held his broad shoulders erect in a proud military posture, and his soldier garb was pleasingly butch—shined combat boots, a black crewneck pullover with shoulder patches, and camo pants that were fitted around his narrow hips and muscular legs. Dreams of a Dark Warrior
- Followed by 500 young stone faced hispanic males in jumpsuits with La Raza (or LA Raza, even better) shoulder patches marching along with them, carrying Kalashnikovs and crossed bandoleros. Think Progress » Gun Advocates Plan DC March On 15th Anniversary Of Oklahoma City Bombing
- The hen wigeon can be confused with the hen gadwall, but the latter's bill is orange-red and its wing lacks the green stripe separating the speculum from the shoulder patch. Field Guide: Know Your Waterfowl
- Following that meeting, Pershing directed all American divisions to design and wear their own distinctive shoulder patches.
- Personnel must wear a blue helmet liner or blue beret with UN badge, blue brassard or armband, shoulder patch, blue scarf, and identity card. FM 7-98 Chapter 4 - Peacekeeping
- In breeding plumage, male bobolinks are mostly black, with a buff nape, white shoulder patches, and a white rump.