a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity)
I built a birdhouse in shop
How To Use shop class In A Sentence
- The engine seized up on it, or I never would've sold it to that high-school kid who wanted to fix it up in shop class.
- It was very dusty, and was covered in wood shavings, giving it a feel and smell like a high school shop classroom.
- The bakeshop classes taught by the chef were a standout.
- One auto shop class is run just for girls.
- At Woodland Junior High School, some boys in a wood shop class goaded a bigger boy into believing that Billy had been talking trash about his mother.
- Along the way, he has also been a rodeo broncobuster, metal shop class instructor for seventh through ninth graders, singer, barber, and farmer of 76 acres.
- See yah. ‘Somehow she managed to get through her day, ending on a therapeutic note: shop class. - Ok, that's enough!’