- the smallest of the four main islands of Japan; to the south of Honshu and to the east of Kyushu; separated from Honshu by the Inland Sea; forested and mountainous
How To Use Shikoku In A Sentence
- Some roads were blocked off due to mudslides in Kochi Prefecture, and about 1200 houses in Kagawa and nearby prefectures on Shikoku were left without electricity, Kyodo News reported.
- The Taira regathered with their fleet at Yashima off the island of Shikoku.
- Born in Shikoku and trained in both French and Japanese cooking, Matsuzaki spent years working with Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto at New York City's Nobu.
- Be in respecting among them, the Shikoku below equestrian cloud regular meeting and colleague is vexillary , the biggest characteristic of its chess road is do with sb unconscious.
- It was a dance festival for a local festival where people wearing traditional clothing such as yukata performed a folk dance originally from Shikoku Island known as Awa Odori. WN.com - Articles related to Exclusive: John Legend's 'Inspiring Week In Africa,' In His Own Words